Miscellaneous Services

Misc. Services

At Expert Legal Solutions, we offer a wide variety of services related to real estate, including residential and commercial leasing. If you are an owner of a rental property, our experts will assist you to draft a lease or rental agreement for every present and future tenant. We may also be helpful in the event you are considering lending money to an individual or a business, in which case, you will need the protection of a document, such as a promissory note, that will make certain that your money is returned to you. Perhaps you have a judgment awarded to you in a civil case and need a lien placed on the debtor's property. We can assist to prepare the necessary documents to successfully effectuate the process.

Our experienced representatives can also provide assistance with formation of your business whether it is a corporation or an LLC.  We can help you choose the right business structure for your specific needs and guide you through the necessary document drafting.

Save on the Cost of Hiring an Attorney by Using Expert Legal Solutions

Miscellaneous Services Include:

  • Lease Agreements 

  • Quit Claim and Transfer Deeds 

  • Promissory Notes

  • Affidavits  

  • Abstract of Judgment

  • Articles of Incorporation

  • LLC formation


If you have questions on what you may be able to receive, call Expert Legal Solutions today. (818) 296-9600

Save Time and Money with Expert Legal Solutions


100 W Broadway, Ste 750

Glendale, CA 91210

(818) 296-9600



Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm

Sat & Sun: Closed

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • Yelp

Expert Legal Solutions is a Legal Document Preparation company. Please note that Expert Legal Solutions, its officers, directors, and employees ARE NOT LAWYERS and cannot and do not provide you legal advice, nor do they represent you in court. The information contained on this site can be found in most legal self-help books and on many other web sites, and you should not construe this information as legal advice in any manner whatsoever. Please consult an attorney for any legal advice and remedies you may need.